Hostel Stonewall Regulations
- These Regulations specify the terms and conditions for booking rooms and accommodation and use of services at Stonewall Hostel.
- Making a reservation or checking in at Stonewall Hostel is considered acceptance of the Regulations.
- These Regulations apply to all persons who have made a reservation at Stonewall Hostel, use its services, or are on the grounds of Stonewall Hostel.
- The Regulations are available at the Reception of the Hostel as well as on the website: www.hostel-stonewall.pl.
PRINCIPLES FOR BOOKING ACCOMMODATION AND ROOMS
- To guarantee your stay at Stonewall Hostel, you must make a reservation for room or accommodation via the website: www.hostel-stonewall.pl.
- You may cancel your reservation free of charge at least 7 days before the date planned for the start of the stay. In that case, the deposit will be returned to the bank account from which the payment was made.
- In the event of cancellation of the reservation less than 7 days before the date planned for the start of your stay, the deposit of the total price for the stay will not be refunded.
- In the event of a no-show at the Hostel on the day of the planned start of the stay and no information about a possible delay in arrival, the deposit of the total payment for the stay will not be refunded and the reservation will be canceled.
- Stonewall Hostel offers private room rental (single and double rooms) and beds in dormitory rooms.
- At Stonewall Hostel, the guiding principles are mutual respect and acceptance of all persons. Hate speech, acts of verbal abuse, or any other manifestation of discrimination based on inherent human traits, including homophobia, transphobia, racism, chauvinism, etc., are prohibited. Such behavior will result in immediate cessation of services by the Hostel to the person demonstrating the above behavior, without the possibility of a refund of the amount paid for the stay in Stonewall Hostel.
- The Hostel provides services according to its standard. Any reservations regarding the quality of services should be immediately reported to the Hostel staff. It will allow us to respond quickly.
- Rooms and accommodation at the Hostel are rented by hotel days. Hotel day begins at 14.00 on the day of arrival and ends at 11.00 the next day. If the person does not check out by 11.00 am on the last day of the planned stay, they will be charged for another night, which is not equivalent to a prolongation of stay at the Hostel. In the case of absence of the person and leaving their personal belongings in the room, the Hostel staff has the right to pack the personal belongings of the person and leave them, at the expense and risk of the person, in a place designated for this purpose until they are collected. This service costs 100 PLN and the items are stored by the Hostel for one month. After this time the Hostel has the right to give the items to charity or for public use.
- As part of the accommodation or room rental, breakfast is provided. You also receive at your disposal: a set of bed linen, a towel, as well as access to the dining room with a kitchenette, shared toilet, free Wi-Fi. On-site, you can also use the services of the bar (additional fee). When renting a bed, a person has the right to use only the assigned bed and locker. Using more than one bed or locker is equivalent to paying a fee for their use, according to the price list available at the Hostel Reception.
- Rooms and bathrooms at Stonewall Hostel are co-educational. The Hostel reserves the possibility of adding another person to the person already registered in the room if the room is not booked exclusively and there are vacancies.
- The Hostel undertakes to keep the premises clean. The dining room with kitchenette and bathrooms are cleaned daily. Rooms are cleaned a minimum of 3 times a week, between 11:00 AM and 4:00 PM. The Hostel reserves the right to enter the room for cleaning during the hours stated above.
- It is not allowed to eat meals in the rooms. In order to eat a meal, the Hostel provides a dining room.
- The liability of the Hostel for the loss of or damage to items brought by a person using the services of the Hostel to the Hostel is governed by the provisions of Articles 846-849 of the Polish Civil Code. The liability of the Hostel is limited if the items in question are not deposited at the Reception. The Hostel has the right to refuse to accept for safekeeping money, securities and valuables if: they jeopardize security, or have too high a value in relation to the size or standard of the Hostel, or take up too much space. The Hostel is not responsible for items left unattended.
- The Hostel is not responsible for malfunctions and their consequences, which are beyond the control of the Hostel.
- The Hostel has a statutory right of pledge on belongings brought by the guest to the Hostel, in the event of delay in payment for the stay, non-payment for services rendered, or penalties imposed in accordance with the Regulations.
- Personal belongings left on the Hostel premises can be returned to the person at their own expense or picked up personally at the Hostel Reception. Hostel stores such belongings for one month, and if they are not collected within that time, the Hostel donates them to charity or for public use.
- There is a possibility to extend your stay at Stonewall Hostel if the Hostel has free accommodation or rooms at that time. Such a request should be reported by 9:00 AM on the day when the lease term of the accommodation or room ends.
- The Hostel may refuse to provide the service if there are no vacancies or in the case when a person during their previous stay grossly violated the Regulations of the Hostel, or otherwise disturbed the peaceful stay of other people or the operation of the Hostel. The Hostel may refuse to accept a person who is under the influence of alcohol or other drugs. In such a case the Hostel reserves the right to withhold the total fee for the stay.
- In the event of violation of the Regulations during the stay, the Hostel may refuse to provide services to the person who violates them. Such a person is obliged to immediately comply with the demands of Hostel staff, to settle the amount due for previous services, to pay for any damage and to leave the Hostel. The amount due for the service is not refundable.
- If a person behaves aggressively or inappropriately and violates the order of the Hostel, the dignity of others, or their rights, the Hostel reserves the right to call the appropriate services and ask the person to leave the Hostel. In such a case, it is not possible to get a refund for the unused stay.
- The Hostel has the right to notify the appropriate services in the event of suspected violation of law by a person staying at the Hostel. Such a person is obliged to pay a fee for the intervention of services, if necessary.
- It is prohibited to make the rented room or accommodation available to third parties.
- The Hostel does not accept animals in dormitory rooms. Pets are allowed in private rooms, but it is prohibited to leave animals in the room unattended. A person using Hostel services with an animal is financially responsible for any damage or destruction caused by the animal.
PRINCIPLES FOR PAYMENT FOR STAY
- At Stonewall Hostel, payments are made in the Polish currency (PLN). Payments are made at the time of booking, through the Hostel website. The price for the stay is set at the time of booking and remains valid for the person making the reservation, regardless of any later changes in the price, discounts, promotions, etc.
- The payment is always taken as a deposit. It can only be returned if the reservation is canceled at least 7 days before the planned start of the stay.
- There is no possibility of returning the deposit paid or the total amount for the stay in the event of: no-show of the guest on the planned date, shortening the stay, cancelling the reservation later than 7 days before the planned start of the stay at the Hostel, refusal of check-in for reasons given in the Regulations or refusal of further service by the Hostel resulting from violation of the rules set out in these Regulations.
- Payment for the entire stay, if it could not be made at the booking, shall be made at the latest upon check-in. Any additional services are payable at the time of ordering them.
- The wish to receive a VAT invoice should be notified to the Hostel staff before making the payment. Otherwise, a VAT invoice can not be issued. A VAT invoice is issued by the Hostel within 7 days of making the payment. It is possible to collect it personally at the Hostel Reception or receive its electronic version via e-mail.
- The Hostel reserves the right to change the prices of accommodation and room rentals. This change, however, may not apply to reservations that were made earlier.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF PERSONS USING THE HOSTEL SERVICES
- Persons using the services of Stonewall Hostel are obliged to obey the provisions of these Regulations as well as the provisions of law and general safety rules.
- At the time of check-in, a person using the services of the Hostel is required to show the Hostel staff a valid identity card with a photograph and provide all the data required in the Residence Card, as well as sign the Card by hand. Refusal to show the ID or failure to provide the required information results in the Hostel’s right to refuse to provide services to the person concerned.
- A person using the services of Stonewall Hostel has the right to make a complaint or raise concerns about the quality of service or damage and defects occurring in the room or common areas. Complaints or reservations should be submitted in writing or verbally at the Hostel Reception desk, immediately after noticing a given inconvenience. Complaints and reservations made after check-out will not be considered.
- Smoking cigarettes, other tobacco products, and the use of e-cigarettes, vaporizers, etc., are not permitted on the premises of Stonewall Hostel. tobacco products and the use of e-cigarettes, vaporizers, etc. are prohibited on the grounds of Stonewall Hostel. Violation of this prohibition will result in a financial penalty of 300 zł per each act. The storage and consumption of drugs, boosters, and other psychoactive substances are prohibited on the grounds of the entire Hostel. It is forbidden to drink alcoholic beverages in dormitory rooms. In all rooms of the Hostel, it is prohibited to use open fire in any form. It is forbidden to store dangerous goods, including weapons, ammunition, inflammable and explosive materials.
- The person renting a room or accommodation is obliged to check each time they leave the room whether they have closed all the windows and doors.
- In the event of damage or loss of the room key or room access card, the person is obliged to pay a fee of 30 PLN.
- Guests of the Hostel are required to observe quiet hours from 10 PM to 6 AM under pain of a fine of 300 PLN for each violation of the ban.
- For reasons of fire safety, it is forbidden to use any electrical appliances that are not part of the Hostel’s equipment. Exceptions are laptops, razors, hair dryers, and chargers for electronic equipment.
- Persons using the services of the Hostel are obliged to maintain order and cleanliness of rooms and other premises, as well as to observe the principles of waste segregation.
- The guest is obliged to report their check-out to the Reception and return the room together with the rented equipment and the room key or card. If the room has not been left until 11:00 AM on the day of the planned departure, the Hostel staff has the right, even in the absence of the person concerned, to enter the room, pack the personal belongings and leave them, at the expense and risk of the person concerned, in a place designated for that purpose until they are collected. This service costs PLN 100 and the items are stored by the Hostel for 1 month. After this time Hostel has the right to donate the items to charity or for public use.
- The guest staying at the Hostel takes full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction caused at the Hostel and resulting from their fault, the fault of minors under their care, or the fault of the persons visiting them. Failure to pay the required amount of compensation will result in the initiation of court proceedings. In the case of intentional actions to damage persons may be held criminally responsible.
- In the event of damage, destruction or soiling which exceeds normal use, the person responsible for causing them will be charged in accordance with the current damage price list or these Regulations. The price list is available for inspection at the Hostel Reception.
- Minors can stay at the Hostel only under the care of a legal guardian. At all times while staying at the Hostel, minors must be under the constant care and supervision of adults. For the behavior of children, including damages are the responsibility of legal guardians of children.
- Persons not registered at the Hostel may stay in common areas and private rooms from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM. If a non-registered person stays in a room outside these hours, the person registered in the room will be charged for the additional night.
- All disputes related to the performance of the accommodation or room rental agreement the parties undertake to settle amicably through negotiations.
- If an amicable settlement cannot be reached, disputes will be settled by a court of law, having jurisdiction over the registered office of Stonewall Hostel.
- All issues not regulated by these Regulations shall be settled by universally applicable legal provisions.
- Stonewall Hostel reserves the right to change the Regulations at any time.
PRINCIPLES OF DATA PROCESSING OF PERSONS USING THE SERVICES OF STONEWALL HOSTEL
RODO (Polish for GDPR) Information Clause
The Stonewall Group Association (Stowarzyszenie Grupa Stonewall) is the administrator of your personal data
having its registered office in Poznań (61-768) at ul. Zamkowa 7a/8.
You can contact the administrator of your data per e-mail email@example.com
Your personal data is processed for purposes related to the provision of hotel services, namely:
- Implementation of services provided by the Administrator based on Art. 6(1)(b) of the RODO,
- ensuring the safety of guests and staff and property on the premises based on Art. 6(1)(b) of the RODO,
- billing of services rendered and handling of potential claims against the Administrator (possible determination, investigation or defense against claims). The data processing for this purpose is based on Art. 6(1)(b) and (f) of the RODO. Recipients of your personal data will be: contractors and suppliers of services external to the Administrator of data, such as courier services. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the European Economic Area. Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling related to automated decision making.
We retain your data for the following time:
- data processed for security purposes – 30 days;
- data processed to handle claims – processed until the claims expire, in accordance with the Polish Civil Code;
- data processed for accounting, bookkeeping and taxation – 5 years counted from the end of the calendar year in which the tax obligation arose.
After the expiry of the above periods, your data will be deleted or anonymized.
Providing data is voluntary, however, not providing it prevents Stonewall Hostel from providing the service.
You have the right to access your data, the right to request their correction or deletion, as well as the right to complain to the supervisory authority, the right to restrict data processing and the right to object. In order to use the above mentioned rights, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
According to the law, the Administrator is required to verify the identity of the person using the services of the Hostel.